Terms and Consitions of Website Usage
The term "Porge Research" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Porge Research's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Porge Research reserves the right to modify this agreement or any part thereof at any time. Any modification shall be made effective by the posting of the new agreement and notifying the posting on the home page for 30 days. Continued use of the website shall be deemed acceptance of the modified agreement.
The intelligence below comes directly from the live portal. Get in touch if you would like a demo.
- Cambridgeshire & Peterborough CCG
Open procurement process to identify providers for new range of older people's services
- The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Trust plans major investment during 2013/14 to support move to electronic records
- The Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Joint Informatics Strategy with Poole outlines major infrastructure developments
- City & Hackney CCG
Open tender procurement for new GP Out of Hours service due to start in June
- Birmingham CrossCity CCG
CCG looking to procure technical solution to support GP referrals to secondary care
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust
Further development of PACS / RIS specifications following stalled procurement procedure
- Kensington and Chelsea Council, The Royal Borough of
The Tri Borough Authorities are proposing an Assistive Technology pilot for over 65s
- Dacorum Borough Council
Professional services/construction works contractor procurement plans for Bus Station regeneration
- Manchester City Council
Single procurement approach for £10.3M Belle Vue Sports Village development
- Charnwood Borough Council
Council looking to procure 10-year Green Spaces/Engineering Services contract from April 2014
What our clients say...
“Accurate, prompt intelligence, and great customer service. Porge is a real asset to Serco.”
Business Development Director
“If a local authority places their thoughts and plans into the public domain the chances are that Porge will pick them up. The alerts they provide save hours of desk research and enable our managers to focus on other important elements of their roles.”
Business Development Manager
“The service is very good. Your emails summarising the opportunities are helpful.”
Major Bids Director
“The service we receive from Porge is excellent. It provides extensive and relevant information that gives us the ability to accurately target councils, and is a very valuable tool in winning business in local government.”
“Thanks to you and your team for turning data into knowledge.”
Local Government Director
“The Porge service is of significant value and is a key source of market insight and opportunities for BT in the Public Sector.”
UK Insight Senior Marketing Manager BT
“I’ve just logged on and this website is the best thing since sliced bread! It’s fantastic.”
Assistant Project Manager
Ventures Investment Management
“The quality of Public Sector data is exceptional and the service provided by the Porge team is as good as it gets.”
Business Development Manager