Porge is recognised and respected as a leading provider of accurate market intelligence for suppliers to the public sector.
We have created and maintain a bespoke data repository called Prospector, which enables over 1,000 Porge subscribers to access detailed information about emerging opportunities, updated daily, including contract renewals and brand new procurement initiatives.
As many organisations are outsourcing services for the first time, tracking contract renewals is only a small part of our service. As one subscriber to Porge has said: “They spot the twinkle in the eye” of an organisation that might want to outsource.
What makes us different?
- Our information is uniquely forward looking: we accurately identify and alert our subscribers to emerging contract opportunities before any formal procurement starts, often 6 months in advance.
- Our intelligence is detailed and tactical: our research and reports are specifically designed to help you target new sales prospects in receptive organisations and capitalise on this growth market.
- Our company is refreshingly straightforward and easy to deal with: our reputation is based on a friendly personal service, quick response, expert knowledge and consistent results.
The intelligence below comes directly from the live portal. Get in touch if you would like a demo.
- Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
Lymington New Forest Hospital: Trust developing strategic vision for future service provision
- East Sussex County Council
Council preparing for re-procurement of Homecare contracts
- Newham London Borough Council
Council to procure new Corporate Repairs/Maintenance contract for February 2014 (currently Kier)
- Wakefield Metropolitan District Council
Council to market test wide-ranging package of FM and Property Services
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Trust looking to progress proposals for A&E redevelopment
- Eastbourne Council
Scoping review for Strategic Asset Management: transfer/disposal strategy, potential for JV partner
- Camden London Borough Council
Council looking to lead comprehensive regeneration of Gospel Park estates
- Poole Council
Procurement timeline for replacement Adult Social Care case management system
- Sutton London Borough Council
Council progressing mixed economy delivery model for back office support functions
- Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council
Exploring options for future delivery of Waste Disposal services (Currently SITA)
What our clients say...
“Accurate, prompt intelligence, and great customer service. Porge is a real asset to Serco.”
Business Development Director
“If a local authority places their thoughts and plans into the public domain the chances are that Porge will pick them up. The alerts they provide save hours of desk research and enable our managers to focus on other important elements of their roles.”
Business Development Manager
“The service is very good. Your emails summarising the opportunities are helpful.”
Major Bids Director
“The service we receive from Porge is excellent. It provides extensive and relevant information that gives us the ability to accurately target councils, and is a very valuable tool in winning business in local government.”
“Thanks to you and your team for turning data into knowledge.”
Local Government Director
“The Porge service is of significant value and is a key source of market insight and opportunities for BT in the Public Sector.”
UK Insight Senior Marketing Manager BT
“I’ve just logged on and this website is the best thing since sliced bread! It’s fantastic.”
Assistant Project Manager
Ventures Investment Management
“The quality of Public Sector data is exceptional and the service provided by the Porge team is as good as it gets.”
Business Development Manager